Governance entails the establishment of policies, some required by law, and the continuous monitoring of their proper implementation. Good governance ensures that there are mechanisms in place to enhance the prosperity and viability of your business.
The South African King Report on Corporate Governance has been recognised internationally as a set of principles, practices and outcomes which serves as a benchmark for corporate governance.
Jirrah Governance Consulting Services will assist you with:
- the identification of policies required by your business;
- how these policies should be approved;
- providing guidance on and monitoring the effective implementation of these policies;
- the formulation of improvement plans where shortcomings have been identified;
- ensuring that your Directors effectively discharge their legal duties of care, skill and diligence;
- the implementation of the Companies Act and King Report on Corporate Governance.